4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerrymuir Lane, South Queensferry, EH30
- Detached Bungalow
- Closing Date Friday 26th Oct 12noon
- 4 Bedrooms Master En Suite
- EPC = F
- Open Plan Kitchen Dinining
* Closing Date Friday 26th Oct 12 Noon*
4 Bedroom detached bungalow on large plot.
* Requires complete upgrading and modernisation throughout.
* Large open plan kitchen diner, lounge.
* Family bathroom plus en suite shower.
* Garage, large garden to the rear.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 27th October at 12 noon.Accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule which leads to the hallway. Large lounge with door onto patio which leads to the garden. Open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen has an integrated double oven 2 hobs and cooker hood, the dining area has a door onto the patio. There are 4 good sized bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes, the master has an en-suite shower. There is a family bathroom with WC, hand-basin and bath with mixer shower. The property benefits from gas central heating. Externally there are 2 driveways to the front of the property and a large attached garage. To the rear there is a patio area and large garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There are various wooden sheds. The property sits in about 1/3 of an acre. EPC = F
South Queensferry is a historic and picturesque village offering splendid views over the Forth, towards both the Forth Road and Rail Bridges and is well placed for the commuter giving access to both rail and motorway networks. The village itself offers pleasant walks by the River Forth, hotels, restaurants, local shops, post office, supermarket, primary and secondary schools and railway station at Dalmeny.
Large bungalow requiring upgrading situated in a good location on the south side of South Queensferry. Viewing recommended to appreciate the potential this property has and the size of the plot.
Lounge 14' 0" x 20' 2" (4.27m x 6.15m )
Master Bedroom 14' 0" x 12' 8" (4.27m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 14' 1" (2.62m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 3 14' 1" x 8' 7" (4.29m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 4 10' 0" x 10' 7" (3.05m x 3.23m )
En-Suite Shower 6' 0" x 9' 4" (1.83m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 9' 5" (1.68m x 2.87m )
Garage 15' 10" (App) x 20' 7" (APP) (4.83m (App) x 6.27m (APP) )
Kitchen Dining 26' 5" x 15' 0" (at widest point) (8.05m x 4.57m (at widest point) )
Master to En-Suite
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62093023.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528698100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.