5 bedroom detached house for saleAppledram Lane South, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- A fantastic sized 5 bedroom family home
- En-suite shower rooms to both principle bedrooms
- 3 spacious reception rooms
- Tandem garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (75)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £650,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This really is a very versatile home, whether you are looking for a large family home or a property that could be split, allowing two families to live in harmony but yet independently. As you step in to the dining room you can’t help but be impressed with the huge dining table which comfortably seats 18 people and will be included in the sale if the right price is achieved. You can just imagine hosting some magnificent dinner parties, the only problem is you may be the destination for all family gatherings!
The house can be adapted in multiple ways, you could reduce the amount of rooms but improve room’s sizes or even split and divide the accommodation allowing for an annexe, the choices are vast.
The bedrooms on both floors are impressive in size and all will accommodate a double bed, two of these rooms have en-suite shower rooms meaning minimal queuing in the morning.
As you may be able to tell, the roof was completely replaced when the conversion was carried out, which means you have peace of mind for years to come.
Appledram is a lovely village on the fringes of Fishbourne & Chichester and are within close proximity to some great schools, some lovely walks and of course the harbour.
What the Owner says:
We’ve done huge amounts of work to this house over the few years that we have owned it, having almost doubled in size, updated both the electrics and heating system, replaced the double glazing, we had even replaced the drains! Now the children have mostly flown the nest, we have little need for all this extra space. We have our eye on one or two properties so finding shouldn’t be a problem.
- Entrance hall
- Shower room
- Kitchen: 14'10 x 8'4 (4.52m x 2.54m)
- Laundry Room
- Dining area: 19'5 x 12'1 (5.92m x 3.69m)
- Lounge area: 21'2 x 8'1 (6.46m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 6: 12'1 x 9'11 (3.69m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'5 (3.91m x 3.48m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 15'3 maximum x 11'6 (4.65m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'5 x 15'0 maximum (4.70m x 4.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'11 maximum x 11'10 (4.55m x 3.61m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 15'2 maximum x 11'7 (4.63m x 3.53m)
- Tandem double garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62093458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.