1 bedroom maisonette for saleKatherine Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Excellent one bedroom flat
- Ground floor of a period building
- Offers a bay-fronted reception room
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Sizable double bedroom
- Boasts a large basement and private garden
- Close to a wide selection of shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and local parks
This brilliant one bedroom period flat is set on the ground floor offering a lovely bay-fronted reception room, separate kitchen with space to dine and benefits a sizeable double bedroom, a large basement and a garden.
The property is ideally situated close to a wealth of local shops and amenities, and further benefits from a selection of reliable transport links close by. Westfield Stratford shopping centre is close by, as are the green open spaces of Wanstead Flats.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.