2 bedroom detached house for saleBlaxter Way, Sprowston, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Two Double Bedroom Coach House With En-Suite Shower Room
- 19ft Lounge
- Built By Norfolk Homes & Under One Year Old
- Garage & Parking
- 90% Shared Ownership With No Monthly Rent
- Early Viewing Is Essential!
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED COACH HOUSE BUILT BY NORFOLK HOMES IN IMMACULATE CONDITION & UNDER ONE YEAR OLD. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This two bedroom detached coach house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property was built by Norfolk Homes and is in immaculate condition throughout. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, landing, 19ft lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms & en-suite shower room, and family bathroom. There is a garden area, garage & driveway for parking. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, stair case to first floor, radiator, Velux window.
Two skylight windows to the rear, oak flooring, radiator, double utility cupboard with gas central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 19' x 12' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, two Velux windows to the rear, two radiators, oak flooring, TV point opening onto:
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, splash backs, built in stainless steel electric double oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, Velux window to the front, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 15' max narrowing to 12' 4" min x 9' 4" ( 4.57m max narrowing to 3.76m min x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed front window, oak flooring, access to loft space, built in double wardrobe with mirrored doors, TV point, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising double sized shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, towel radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 15' max narrowing to 13' 1" min x 8' 10" ( 4.57m max narrowing to 3.99m min x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed front window, oak flooring, built in double wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with mains shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights, shaver point, uPVC double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and access pathway to the front door and outside lighting. There is a driveway parking space which leads to the garage which measures 19ft 3in x 10ft 1in has an up and over front door, power light, under stair storage space and tap.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors. The property is being offered as a 90% shared ownership sale.
Head north on Magdalen Road continuing onto Sprowston Road. Continue straight over the ringroad roundabout onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston, then at the first roundabout turn right. Then at the next roundabout turn left into the Norfolk Homes development. Following the road around to the right where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 1910
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62097715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR104280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.