4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF THREE NEW HOMES
- FOUR BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY HOME
- QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH INTEGRATED 'NEFF' APPLIANCES
- LIVING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS PLUS VISITOR PARKING BAYS
- OUTSTANDING SPECIFICATION
- AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO NOW
- ACCOMMODATION APPROACHING 1400SQ FT
- 'HELP TO BUY' AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
'HELP TO BUY' - BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the market this superb development of three quality new homes situated in the heart of the Bedfordshire village of Eaton Bray, within walking distance of all the village amenities.
Plot three is a four bedroom home, attached only by the first floor, with a contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room, living room and cloakroom/WC to the ground floor. The first floor offers four double bedrooms, the master with an en-suite, and a family bathroom.
The properties are finished to an outstanding specification with integrated 'Neff' appliances to the kitchens and quality fitted bathroom suites. There is driveway parking for each property plus further visitor parking bays.
Eaton Bray is a Bedfordshire village, a semi-rural area which extends into the sister village of Edlesborough on the Buckinghamshire border. A thriving community with a village High Street offering a village store, butchers serving local produce, hairdressers and beauty room. The village also boasts of a welcoming village public house, a Chinese takeaway/fish & chips and an award winning Indian restaurant.The local village school, Eaton Bray Academy, is thought very highly of and serves children from the ages of 4 to 11, with a pre-school facility on site. The children are offered the opportunity to sit the 11+ grammar school exam with successful entrants often going on to grammar schools in the nearby town of Aylesbury, where buses pick them up from Edlesborough Green. There are further excellent secondary schools in the neighboring towns of Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Wing and Tring.The village enjoys a recreation ground near the school where villagers can play tennis on the floodlit courts, play football, take the children to the fenced childrens’ playground, dare to ride the skate park or enjoy a leisurely stroll. The famous Icknield Way trail is also very nearby, a multi-user route for walkers, horse riders and cyclists.There are a variety of clubs and associations to join for all age groups, these include dance and keep fit classes held in the village hall, EB Lions football club, Eaton Bray Cricket Club, WI, book clubs, wine clubs, etc etc., an annual themed carnival and an annual beer festival (to name but a few).For the commuter there is easy access to the A5 for the M1, A41 for the M25, London Luton International Airport is approximately 12 miles away (about a 30 min drive) and London Euston can be reached from nearby Leighton Buzzard or Tring railway stations (fast train approx. 29mins).For the equestrian purchaser, there are many bridle paths that make for excellent hacking, several livery yards and approximately 4 miles away is Bury Farm Equestrian Village.Nearby attractions to enjoy include Whipsnade Zoo, Dunstable Downs Visitor Centre, London Gliding Club and Tring Museum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62098084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2626695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.