3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale11 Harlaw March, Balerno, Edinburgh, EH14 7BJ
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home with gardens, and a single detached garage.
- Nestled to the rear of a quiet cul-de-sac and bordered by open farmland in the sought-after Balerno area, south-west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, family room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, ground-floor WC, and a family bathroom.
- Extended to the rear and tastefully decorated throughout, features include quality wood flooring throughout, high-quality integrated kitchen with a granite worktops and full range of appliances.
- In addition, there is excellent storage including bedroom wardrobes and an attic space, plus gas central heating and double-glazing.
- Externally, there is a front lawn, side path with access to the main entrance; whilst to the rear is an extensive wood-decked patio and established trees.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home with gardens and a single detached garage, nestled to the rear of a quiet cul-de-sac and bordered by open farmland in the sought-after Balerno area, south-west of Edinburgh centre. The entrance hall features ample space for outerwear storage, and gives access to the lounge, kitchen and the WC with two piece suite. Set to the front the living room has French doors opening to the flexible dining room/family room. The kitchen is also set in the middle of the floor-plan connecting the hall with the rear extension and features, unit downlights, a tiled surround, American style fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, microwave, oven, 5 ring gas hob and canopy. A breakfast bar extends into the rear facing family room extension which features; a skylight window and patio doors to the garden. On the first-floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and feature built-in wardrobes; whilst bedroom three is front facing with a built-in store cupboard. A family bedroom features a fitted three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Balerno is a sought-after residential village, some eight miles south-west of the city centre. Lying off the A70, it is ideal for commuting by bus or car, with the nearby City Bypass connecting to the main trunk routes and Edinburgh airport. The thriving community supports a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs, a swimming pool, and well-regarded primary and high schools. There are supermarkets at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks and at Colinton and Longstone. Balerno lies on the edge of the Pentland Hills Regional Park and is convenient for pleasant woodland pathways along the Water of Leith, around Harlaw and Threipmuir, and in Balerno's Malleny Gardens, with golf courses at Dalmahoy and Baberton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8147432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.