1 bedroom flat for saleGordon Road, Chingford, E4
- Spacious bedroom of just under 16' in depth
- Fitted dressing area
- Tiled bathroom with white suite
- Attractive lounge
- Good size fitted kitchen
- Walk to Chingford Station
- Close to forest and golf course
- Vendor advises NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:-
Main entrance door opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: LED lighting, radiator, entryphone.
LOUNGE: 4.85m(15’11) x 3.12m(10’3), double glazed windows to rear, LED lighting, coved ceiling, radiator, dimmer switch.
KITCHEN: 3.65m(12’) x 2.90m(9’6), double glazed windows to front, fitted range of wall and base units, matching work surfaces and pelmet lighting with part tiled surround, stainless steel sink unit, chromium mixer tap, integrated stainless steel oven with five ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, LED lighting, built-in airing cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler (not tested), shelving.
BEDROOM: 4.86m(15’11) x 2.74m(9’), double glazed windows to rear, coved ceiling, LED lighting, radiator, fitted dressing area with modern floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, radiator.
BATHROOM: frosted double glazed windows to front, suite finished in white and comprising of bath, chromium mixer tap, wall mounted shower fitting, low flush w.c., and basin, chrome radiator/towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, LED lighting.
Any descriptions of equipment, appliances or services do not imply that they are in good or serviceable condition. All areas, measurements & distances are approximate & are intended for guidance only. Purchasers must satisfy themselves about any statements made in these particulars, especially if they are travelling a long distance in order to view the property.
Telephone: 020 8529 0122
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62098846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEX716-t-3114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move , North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.