3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreen Lane, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached family bungalow
- Spacious throughout
- Lovely rear garden
- Off road parking
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This superb detached bungalow is quite simply a perfect family home. The current owners really looked after the property and created the 'wow' factor. The large open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge area will quite simply take your breath away and will be the main hub of the home. You really will be able to create many family memories here, where everyone will gather in mornings and is also where you will be able to enjoy evening meals at the dining table and catch up with everyone's day before retiring to either the lounge to snuggle down to watch the evening soaps or the conservatory to enjoy some alone time. With good size bedrooms there will be no arguing who has the biggest room, the family bathroom will cater for the children in the morning and the main bedroom even has an en-suite shower room hiding within the wardrobes!. There is a beautiful rear garden, where you can enjoy sitting outside watching the children play. In the summer months you really will enjoy entertaining family and friends over a BBQ and a few beers in this sun trap of a garden, where there is an electrical supply if you are needing a power source outside. If you have an elderly relative you need to move in and you do not want them living right under your nose then to the back is where you will find a spacious summer house and with the relevant planning consents you really could imagine this area becoming an annexe, gym or somewhere your children can use to invite friends over.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this home around 10 years ago, at the time we were in rented accommodation and when we saw the space on offer and the quiet location we jumped at the chance to buy having missed out on a property in Archers Court Road. During our time here we have added a conservatory to the rear which has provided us with extra living space, a porch to the front, re-done the garden as well as a large summer house and re-decorated throughout. We really will miss this warm home but now is the right time to sell and move closer family.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 10'5 (3.91m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen Area: 13'7 x 8'11 (4.14m x 2.72m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 28'5 x 13'9 (8.67m x 4.19m)
- Conservatory: 19'3 x 12'10 (5.87m x 3.91m)
- Summer Room: 18'11 x 18'10 (5.77m x 5.74m)
- Shed: 10'11 x 9'8 (3.33m x 2.95m)
- Front Garden With Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62105413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.