3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLITTLE MICHAEL STREET, GRIMSBY
- Reduced for a quick sale a Three bedroom end of terrace property located down a quiet cul-de-sac
- Brilliant gardens which make it a unique property
- Three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor
- Two reception rooms plus a kitchen diner
- Full uPVC double glazing and Baxi gas central heated boiler
- Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Viewings available ASAP
- Energy performance rating E and Council Tax Band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
**REDUCED** for a quick sale Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this three bedroom end of terrace property which its main selling feature has to be its stunning gardens to the side and rear of the property. Located around the Littlefield Lane area of Grimsby, this property is set down a quit cul-de-sac in the far corner and benefits from being within close proximity to local supermarkets and good bus routes. Ground floor comprising of; Entrance hallway, front lounge, middle reception room and rear kitchen diner with double doors onto the back garden. The first floor has the good sized family bathroom along with two double bedrooms and one single. As previously stated, the gardens are a key selling feature and are sure to wow any potential buyers! To arrange a viewing, please contact our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62106076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8214283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.