2 bedroom flat for saleTyssen Street, London, E8
- Peacefully Situated on a No-Through Road
- Exceptional High Ceilings
- Extensive Glazing
- Superb Fitted Kitchen with Caesar Stone Worktops
- Bespoke Fixtures and Fittings
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring and Ceramic Floor Tiling
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000 Set within this fantastic newly built development with a video entry phone system and a passenger lift, is this beautifully appointed apartment with exquisite accommodation spaciously arranged over the 4th floor with magnificent far-reaching views. Striking presentation with much thought given to space and light. Composed of an inviting reception hall, master bedroom with a stylish en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, chic bathroom and a bespoke fitted kitchen open-plan to a living/entertaining space with access to a south/westerly facing balcony. Seconds from the Dalston Junction Overground station and a host of vibrant amenities on Kingsland Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62107831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.