4 bedroom detached house for saleRobin Drive, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Modern four bedroom detached family house.
- Positioned in an offset position with no passing traffic.
- Large lounge with bay window and formal dining room.
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
- Separate utility area and ground floor WC.
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC.
- Family bathroom/WC with shower over the bath.
- Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Attractive enclosed rear gardens with patio.
- Conveniently located for school, town and the A30 - offering easy access to Cornwall, Devon and the M5.
8 Robin Drive is an ideally positioned four bedroom detached family residence standing in a quiet cul-de-sac on this popular modern development. The exterior is finished in painted render and the internal accommodation begins with a welcoming reception hall which leads to all ground floor rooms. The hall has laminated flooring, a conveniently located WC and a good-sized under stairs cupboard. The lounge is well proportioned with an attractive bay window and double doors opening onto the patio. A focal point is the fireplace which has a marble surround and hearth and inset a real living-flame effect gas fire. The separate formal dining room has double access doors and will accommodate a good sized table and side furniture. The modern kitchen/breakfast room, with vinyl flooring, is well equipped with a range of matching wood-fronted wall and base units with tiled splash backs and a one and a half bowl sink unit. Included in the sale is an electric oven/gas hob with extractor and there is space for a full height fridge freezer. Off the kitchen/breakfast room is a separate utility area with an additional sink and a half glazed door leading outside.
The first floor landing has access to all rooms and the roof void - which has ladder access and lighting. The master bedroom is well-lit and spacious with a feature angled window and display sill. This bedroom has a recess suitable for a dressing table or wardrobe. It includes also an en-suite shower room/WC - which is half tiled - with a mains shower unit within a cubicle. The second bedroom is a large double bedroom with a storage cupboard and each of the third and fourth bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a double bed. The family bathroom/WC has a matching three-piece suite with additional tiling and a "Mira" shower above the panelled bath. This modern home has mains gas-fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
The enclosed rear garden is predominately laid to lawn and has a good-sized patio - ideal for outside dining during the warmer months. There are also two gravelled areas which would be suitable for sheds and a greenhouse - which is included in the sale. The property has outside lighting, a cold water tap, a driveway providing off road parking and an additional gravelled area for a second car.
The house is located close to the entrance to the Kensey Parc development which is on the southern fringes of Launceston. As such it offers excellent access to the town and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is a Tesco Superstore and Launceston Retail Park. The town offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and, being positioned next to the A30, provides access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. VIEWING is strictly by appointment with the selling agent.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side following the signs to Plymouth. At the next mini-roundabout take the first left hand exit into the Kensey Parc development and the next right hand turning into Robin Drive. Continue pass the entrance to Goldfinch Close where No. 8 Robin Drive will be identified on the right hand side in the cul-de-sac marked by a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62108515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.