3 bedroom property for salePlot 5 Sheep Field Gardens, High Street, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 6QL
Withdrawn from Market
- New Build by Woodstock Homes
- Inspired by barn conversions
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 En suites
- Superb Living room (26'9"x14'9") with bi-folding doors
- Kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Solar panels
Built by Woodstock Homes this beautiful house has been inspired by barn conversions and features a wonderful blend of materials creating a striking external appearance. This home is set within a small private development of 7 properties and residents have exclusive access to an on site flowering meadow.
Internally the properties will be completed to a high specification with oak finished doors, kitchens featuring quartz work tops and integrated appliances, underfloor heating on the ground floor and solar PV panels.
This plot is a wonderful 3 bedroom detached home ideal for someone looking for downstairs space. Featuring a superb living room (26'9x14'9") with bi folding doors to the garden. The ground floor also has a bedroom/study and a shower room perfect for a buyer that requires downstairs living accommodation.
Portishead is a beautiful coastal town in North Somerset that overlooks the Severn Estuary and is just 10 miles from the centre of Bristol, making this a popular commuter town. Nearby you will find Primary (500ft) and Secondary schools (0.2 miles) with “good” and “outstanding” Ofsted ratings respectively, Portishead Marina and the High street all within a mile.
*All measurements have been taken from the developers brochure and should be used as guidance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 321209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.