4 bedroom detached house for saleHolland Road, Exmouth
- Very Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House on Corner Plot
- Double Garage with light and power
- Double Driveway providing Ample Parking
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen, Cloakroom and Modern Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Recently Re-Decorated
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A generously proportioned four bedroom house occupying a corner plot in Holland Road, Exmouth. The property has no onward chain, a twin driveway with double garage and low maintenance front, side and rear gardens.
Decoration has been recently refreshed throughout with the gardens having been recently refreshed also.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
DINING ROOM: 20`10" (6.35m) x 11`2" (3.4m)
LOUNGE: 16`1" (4.9m) x 12`10" (3.91m)
KITCHEN: 13`9" (4.19m) x 6`11" (2.11m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
MASTER BEDROOM: 16`1" (4.9m) x 12`10" (3.91m)
BEDROOM TWO: 11`1" (3.38m) x 10`4" (3.15m)
BEDROOM THREE: 11`1" (3.38m) x 6`11" (2.11m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 13`2" (4.01m) x 6`11" (2.11m)
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is a double width driveway leading to the detached double garage. The front and side gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The rear garden is a low maintenance and is mainly laid to patio.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 17`4" (5.28m) x 16`6" (5.03m)
AGENTS NOTES AND POINTS OF INTEREST:
SERVICES: All mains services are connected.
WATER METER: Yes
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.