5 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Lane, Poulton-Le-Fylde
Withdrawn from Market
- *** RESERVE YOUR PLOT NOW***
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION, LUXURY BESPOKE DETACHED HOMES
- NINE , FIVE BEDROOM THREE STOREY HOUSES
- SET WITHIN PRIVATE GATED GROUNDS
- TRADITIONAL ELEGANCE ON THE OUTSIDE, CONTEMPORARY LUXURY LIVING ON THE INSIDE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND TWO FURTHER EN SUITES
- ECOLOGICAL AREA AND PROTECTED WOODLAND ON THE DEVELOPMENT
UNDER CONSTRUCTION, NEW BUILD DETACHED HOMES SITUATED IN A FANTASTIC POSITION ON A PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT…………………
OAK TREE HOMES HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED TWO AWARD-WINNING, LUXURY DEVELOPMENTS WITHIN ORRELL AND SEVERAL OTHER SUCCESSFUL SITES AROUND CHESHIRE. THE COMPANY ARE NOW PLEASED TO CARRY ON THE TRADITION PROVIDING LUXURY HOMES ON THE FYLDE COAST WITHIN SINGLETON VILLAGE. WE PRESENT ‘WYRE GRANGE’. THIS IMPECCABLY LOCATED SITE OF JUST NINE, FIVE – BEDROOM, THREE STOREY DETACHED HOUSES INCLUDES THE CHOICE OF SIX DIFFERENT HOUSE TYPES, SET WITHIN PRIVATE GATED GROUNDS INCLUDING OWNERSHIP OF PROTECTED WOODLANDS AND ECOLOGICAL AREA.
LOCATION: The subject development occupies a semi-rural and convenient residential location close to the village of Singleton (SAT NAV FY6 8LT). The properties are within easy driving distance of Poulton, Blackpool and Lytham centres with a great range of shopping facilities. The M55 motorway link is easily accessible, great for both family life and business. Singleton also has an Ofsted Outstanding Provider primary school.
STYLE: Detached, bespoke, luxury home with three-storey accommodation and integral double garage.
CONDITION: Newly constructed of which the developer encourages the purchaser to be involved with the design process where possible and subject to build stage.
ACCOMMODATION: The Byrom - Ground Floor; open porch, entrance hall with cloak room W.C and storage cupboard, formal lounge, open plan dining kitchen with family room. Study room and separate utility room. First Floor; Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing room, second bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom W.C and study area with stairs leading off. Second Floor; bedroom suite with velux windows and en suite facility.
OUTSIDE: The property will be landscaped on completion, with parking space to the front, large garden plot and double garage. At Wyre Grange you will find an array of trees, shrubs and foliage planted around the properties and grounds, you will also find an ecological area and protected woodland provided purely for the ownership and benefit of the purchasers on the development.
SERVICES: All services will be connected, double glazing installed and under floor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the upper floors. Further specification details found in the builders brochure.
COUNCIL TAX: The property is to be listed on completion (Fylde Council).
VIEWING: By appointment strictly through the agents office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62115241.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8233302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butson Blofeld, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.