1 bedroom apartment for saleAllington Road, Queens Park W10
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb garden apartment
- Own entrance
- 45ft shared garden with private area
- Excellent condition
- Share of freehold
- Share of freehold
- 540sq ft of great living-space
- Great separate eat-in kitchen
- Fantastic location
- Close to shops and transports
Tenure: Share of Freehold
mile... is delighted to introduce to the market this great ground floor maisonette set within this lovely detached Victorian conversion. Benefitting of its own entrance and offered in excellent condition, this very good size property of 540 sq ft boosts a spacious living-room, a great size bedroom with bay windows and built-in cupboards, a superb fully fitted eat-in kitchen and a modern four piece bathroom. There is access from the kitchen onto a well-maintained 45ft (approx.) shared garden with its own area. The property also benefits of wood flooring throughout, original sash windows and an abundance of natural light and storage space. Allington Road is ideally located within a short walk of Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road's restaurants, pubs, vintage shops and both Queens Park (Bakerloo Line & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground) and numerous bus routes but also the wide open-space of Queens Park. Share of freehold! Chain free!
BEDROOM 12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.81m x 3.4m)
RECEPTION ROOM 17' 1" x 10' 10" (5.21m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 2" x 10' 6" (3.4m x 3.2m)
GARDEN 45' (13.72m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62117290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101541005110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile... , Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.