3 bedroom apartment for saleLakeside Drive, NW10
- Wonderful three double bedroom 4th floor apartment
- Two private balconies
- 20ft x 19.3ft Reception room
- Long lease
- Allocated underground parking
- Residents gym
- Stunning landscaped gardens with lakes
Set within the beautiful grounds of Lakeside Drive is this lovely fourth floor apartment completed only two years ago. The property is approx. 1025 sq.ft and hosts three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite). There is plenty of storage space as well as a very generously sized utility room. Further benefits include two private balconies with views over the landscaped gardens and Horsenden Hill in the distance, underground secure gated parking, use of the Residents' Gym and a healthy lease.
Conveniently located 0.25 of a mile from Hanger Lane (Central line) and Park Royal (Piccadilly line) stations. The A40 & North Circular Road can be accessed nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62117329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2385775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Pitshanger Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.