2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFranchise Street, Kidderminster
- VERY WELL MAINTAINED PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS PLUS BOX ROOM
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/WC
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY***TWO BEDROOMS PLUS BOX ROOM***VERY WELL MAINTAINED***GAS RADIATOR HEATING***DOUBLE GLAZING***FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM***GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/WC***CONVERTED CELLAR/OFFICE***SUPER SUMMER HOUSE/WORK SHOP*** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED***
The internal accommodation comprises lounge, inner hall, dining room, converted cellar/office, kitchen, cloakroom/wc, first floor landing, bedroom, box room, first floor bathroom with stairs from the landing to the attic bedroom.
Double glazed front door.
Lounge 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Timber effect flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, door to inner hallway.
Timber effect floor, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.20m max )
Timber effect floor, radiator, door to cellar and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Range of wall and base kitchen units, sink unit, breakfast bar, four ring electric hob, electric oven, stainless steel chimney hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiling to walls and floor, access point to the loft, double glazed windows to both side and rear aspects, double glazed double doors to the rear garden.
WC and wash hand basin, tiling to floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Converted Cellar/ Office 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, recess lighting and timber effect floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedroom one, box room, bathroom and attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 6" max ( 3.20m x 3.20m max )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Box Room 8' 4" x 4' 8" max ( 2.54m x 1.42m max )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
WC, wash hand basin and P shaped bath with shower over, tiling to walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Attic Bedroom 13' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.19m max x 3.15m max )
Restricted head height. Timber effect floor, radiator, double glazed velux window to rear aspect.
Gated side access that provides shared right of way access for neighbouring properties. The garden also has fenced boundaries, paved patio area, lawned area with a pathway to the side leading to the Summer House/Workshop with large timber deck seating area to the front.
Summer House/ Workshop 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
A very useful space that would suit a number of uses. It currently has base cupboards with a sink. There is electric lighting and a power supply. Double glazed window and single glazed doors to the front leading onto the large timber deck seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62118496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.