2 bedroom maisonette for saleReeves Way, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently updated by the current vendor
- Bedroom one with French doors to the rear garden
- Fully double glazed
- Kitchen/Diner overlooking rear garden
- Walking distance to Wokingham train station
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
This smartly presented and recently updated two double bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated within easy walking distance of Wokingham train station and town centre. Accommodation comprises living room, two double bedrooms, re-fitted kitchen and bathroom and an enclosed private rear garden.
Situation Reeves Way is a small development mostly dating from the 1960's. Set off Eastheath Avenue, in a no through road which ends at the Leslie Sears playing fields, 7 acres of grassland and a younger children’s play area. The A329M/M4 and Bracknell can be reached from the east of town.
Outside Outside is an enclosed rear garden of 31ft deep x 25ft wide. Artificial grass lawn with timber decking to the rear. Timber shed and brick storage. Shared access to one side.
Years left on Lease - 123yrs - Ground rent - c.£140.00 per annum
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4505571
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62120494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4505571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.