6 bedroom detached house for saleNr Daymer Bay, Trebetherick
- Highly desirable location
- 5 / 6 bedrooms including downstairs bedroom / study
- 4 bathrooms inc 2 en-suites & downstairs shower room
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Large kitchen dining living room
- Utility room
- Large parking area for several cars
- Double garage with large room over for conversion to annexe
- Good-sized mature gardens comprising of lawns and patios
- EPC C
An exceptional and immaculate 5 / 6 bedroom detached house located at the top of Daymer Lane, enjoying an elevated yet private position which is just moments from Daymer Bay as well as the neighbouring villages of Polzeath and Rock.
Nestled amongst mature planting within a good-sized garden, the property and setting has a wonderfully established feeling, yet it was only constructed in 2013.
Trebetherick is one of the most highly regarded and sought-after coastal locations. It is home to Daymer Bay with its beautiful expanse of sandy beach, from where you can enjoy safe bathing and surfing. There is also easy access to some of the region’s most spectacular scenery, including the Camel estuary and nearby vantage points such as Brea Hill, The Greenaway and Pentire Point.
Neighbouring Rock offers numerous water sports activities that include sailing, water skiing, kayaking and paddle boarding. There are three 18 hole golf courses within a few minutes’ drive, including the renowned Church Course at St Enodoc, several holes of which can be glimpsed from the house.
The north Cornwall coast is a foodies dream as it offers many superb restaurants, with several being run by chefs such as Rick Stein, Nathan Outlaw and Paul Ainsworth. Trebetherick has an excellent local store and between it and the shops in Rock, most day-to-day requirements are catered for. The delightful market town of Wadebridge, with its excellent boutique shops and supermarkets, is just under seven miles distant.
• Highly desirable location
• 6 bedrooms including downstairs bedroom / study
• 4 bathrooms inc 2 en suites & downstairs shower room
• Sitting room with wood burner
• 32’ open plan kitchen family room
• Double garage with large room over for conversion to annexe
• Utility room
• Good-sized mature gardens comprising of lawns and patios
• Private setting
• Attractive views from the front and rear
• High quality construction throughout
• Exceptionally well presented
• Air source fed under floor heating
• Well planned & flexible accommodation
• EPC C
Distances - • St Moritz Hotel (restaurants, spa, swimming pool): 200 yards
• Daymer Bay Beach: 500 yards
• Polzeath Beach: 0.7 miles
• Rock (St Enodoc Golf Club): 2 miles
• The Point (golf course, restaurant, tennis, spa, swimming): 2.5 miles
• Wadebridge (shopping and cycle hire): 6.5 miles
• Padstow (Rick Stein & Paul Ainsworth): 2 miles (via the foot ferry at Rock)
• Port Isaac (Nathan Outlaw): 7 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 19.5 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62122612.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27300113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.