3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyon Meade, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Through Reception/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility/Store Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Integral Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- 953 Sq Ft (88.5 Sq M)
- EPC Rating - E
Built upon the Laing estate, west of Honeypot Lane, this property sits upon a quiet road of semi-detached houses built in the 1930s, offering huge scope for investors looking to add value or a growing family looking to put their own stamp on the property and create their ideal family home. Conveniently located a short walk away from Park High School, Whitchurch Primary School and Avanti House Secondary School. The nearest underground station is Canons Park, Stanmore and Queensbury, which are all easily accessible, offering a direct commute into London.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, through reception room and dining room, fitted kitchen, separate storage/utility room, integral single garage, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w/c, off street parking and a garage, which could be converted to create further accommodation STPP. The private garden to the rear has a patio area, laid lawn and borders with shrubs and bushes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62122734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN190259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Stanmore Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.