3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnsley Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Downstairs W.C.
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ADVISED
Three bedroom semi-detached house comprising; Entrance lobby, cloakroom & downstairs W.C. lounge, kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Gas central heating, PVCu double glazing are installed. Front, side and rear gardens & off road parking. VIEWING ADVISED!
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with gas central heating and double glazing. Set on a corner plot, there is a large front garden with off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Ideal for an investor or first time buyer, a viewing is highly recommended!
Having a PVCu double glazed door with leaded panel lights and radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.34m x 4.01m )
Having a front double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator. Fire surround to inset a gas fire.
Kitchen / Dining Room 9' 2" x 14' 3" maximum width ( 2.79m x 4.34m maximum width )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. The kitchen comprises; Light oak wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Tiled surround, gas and electric cooker points and plumbing for a washing machine. Wall mounted new combi boiler recently fitted and rear PVCu door with leaded lights.
Off the Kitchen, the cloakroom is fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, low level flush WC and a radiator.
Door To Lobby
Having a side double glazed window, understairs storage with electric consumer unit.
Side double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.38m into recess )
Having a front double glazed windows, built in linen cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" maximum width ( 3.58m x 2.87m maximum width )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 9' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.77m )
including bulkhead above stairwell. Having a front double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window, the white suite comprises; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, pedi stool and low level flush WC. Tiling to three walls and extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall with wrought iron gates to a concrete car stand. Concrete path, off road parking and lawn area.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, concrete patio with lawn beyond. Cold water garden tap. Perspex porch. A timber garden shed.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62124059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.