2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Radigunds Road, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace home
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Beautiful kitchen area
- Stunning views
- Close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This is absolutely ideal for any first time buyer looking to get their foot on the property ladder. As a buy-to-let property this house will also suit any investor looking to add to their current portfolio.
The property is in very good condition meaning you could move in straight away without having to do any work, saving you both time and money.
The lounge area leads to the garden and in summer months you can let the cool air pass through. The rear garden is also spacious enough for young children to let off some steam, or enjoy the sunshine with friends having a BBQ.
There is a local newsagents at the end of Lambton Road, a short walk away for those essentials and Aldi is also at the bottom of Coombe Valley Road for that bigger shop. If you have a young child the primary school is nearby meaning you can walk to school without having to use the car.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 12'11 x 12'6 (3.94m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 7'3 (3.15m x 2.21m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 9'6 (3.81m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.