2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 18, 1 East Pilton Farm Avenue, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH5 2QW
- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor corner flat, with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored and lift-serviced apartment block.
- Located in Edinburgh's prestigious Fettes area, north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally the communal grounds are well-maintained, there is plenty of unallocated residents parking, and a cycle store.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm and Thursday 6-7pm
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor corner flat, with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored and lift-serviced apartment block in Edinburgh's prestigious Fettes area, north of the city centre. The entrance hall has two generously sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. To the front and side of the property, the bright and spacious living room has carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, and a door opening onto the private balcony which offers exceptional views of the Forth toward Fife and the bridges. Open plan to the living area, the dining kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with mains mixer over-bath shower, panel splashbacks and vinyl flooring. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7920431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.