3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooks Avenue, East Ham
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Large front garden
- Great transport links
- Close to local shops, schools and amenities
- A great family home
- EPC energy rating E (54)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
The laughter of the children can be heard coming from the garden. What a beautiful sound. You can see them playing happily together through the window as you prepare lunch.The household chores were done early in the morning so that the day could be all about quality time with the family. From the night before the weekly shopping trip to Asda had gone so smoothly that a day out to The Emirates Skyline will be the treat for your boisterous children. Nothing too stressful, pile the little ones into the car and 10 minutes later you are there!Everything is so convenient. You could never realise how stress free your life would become since moving here. There are transport links that ferry you in every direction. Ample shopping areas, Galleons Reach, High Street North or for a whole day of shopping pop to Westfield Stratford where you can shop till you drop, meet friends for lunch, go bowling or even watch the latest film at the cinema.Do not hesitate and make that call today to book your viewing, this house is beautiful and could be your new family home!
What the Owner says:
Having moved from a flat, it has been wonderful to have all this space for the whole family to spread out. Since moving in we have truly made this our home.Everything that our family needs is nearby. The schools, the nursery, shops and leisure facilities. As a family we love going on days out and have found it easy to travel to Essex via the A12, The City and The West End are along the A13. For a more local day out, we head to The Olympic Park where the children can use their scooters and we can stroll along behind.We love the area so much that we will be staying local but we hope that this home will be the ideal stepping stone for the next owners as it has been for us.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 17'4 x 10'9 (5.29m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 11'7 x 11'2 (3.53m x 3.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 8'8 (3.66m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'8 (3.28m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 7'0 (2.52m x 2.14m)
- Paved front garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62125984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.