2 bedroom bungalow for saleMallard Crescent, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Scandinavian style 2 bedroom link detached bungalow
- Quiet village location
- Close to the sea front
- Driveway with ample parking and garage
- Superb rear garden with allotment area
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac, in the sought after village of Pagham is this surprisingly spacious link detached bungalow.
Built in the Scandinavan style this home would suit either a family or a retired couple wanting to relax by the sea. Just imagine being just a short distance from a stroll along the foreshore.
The accommodation offers flexibility with a spacious lounge area and dining area. The delightful garden can be enjoyed from a bright conservatory. The garden is generous in size with a well maintained lawn area, flower and shrub borders and beyond an area made into an allotment. Perfect for those who enjoy gardening and growing your own fruit and vegetables.
Even though you are close to the sea front, just down the road you will find a good array of shops and transport links. The property offers plenty of parking as there is a private driveway and a garage and useful store room attached to the property.
What the Owner says:
When we moved here a few years ago we were looking for a property located in a quiet area. We are keen gardeners so a good sized plot was required.
As soon as this property became available we viewed it straight away. Having the driveway meant we could park with ease.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: (L-shaped) 14'5 x 12'9 (4.40m x 3.89m) plus 6'11 x 5'3 (2.11m x 1.60m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 14'7 x 9'4 (4.45m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 7'11 (4.40m x 2.41m)
- Family Bathroom: 11'4 x 5'11 (3.46m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'1 (3.33m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- Store Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.