2 bedroom bungalow for saleMallard Crescent, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Scandinavian style 2 bedroom link detached bungalow
- Quiet village location
- Close to the sea front
- Driveway with ample parking and garage
- Superb rear garden with allotment area
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac, in the sought after village of Pagham is this surprisingly spacious link detached bungalow.Built in the Scandinavan style this home would suit either a family or a retired couple wanting to relax by the sea. Just imagine being just a short distance from a stroll along the foreshore.The accommodation offers flexibility with a spacious lounge area and dining area that could be utilised as a third bedroom. The delightful garden can be enjoyed from a bright conservatory. The garden is generous is size with well maintained lawn area, flower and shrubs borders and beyond an area made over to allotment. Perfect for those who enjoy gardening and growing your own fruit and vegetablesEven though you are close to the sea front, just down the road you will find a good array of shops and transport links.The property offers plenty of parking as there is a private driveway and a garage and useful store room attached to the property.
What the Owner says:
When we moved here a few years ago we were looking for a property located in a quiet area. We are keen gardeners for a good sized plot was required.As soon as this property became available we viewed it straight away. Having the driveway meant we could park with ease.We just couldn't believe the size of the garden, we had already planned to section off the garden and create our own allotment area.We have family who come to stay often so we needed space and the family room has made the perfect third bedroom when needed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: (L-shaped) 14'5 x 12'9 (4.40m x 3.89m) plus 6'11 x 5'3 (2.11m x 1.60m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 14'7 x 9'4 (4.45m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 7'11 (4.40m x 2.41m)
- Family Bathroom: 11'4 x 5'11 (3.46m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'1 (3.33m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- Store Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.