3 bedroom terraced house for saleCholmeley Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
- Character bay fronted terrace home
- Recently modernised
- Highly sought after location
- Three bedrooms
- Annexe to the rear
- Permit parking
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed sash windows
- Convenient for motorway links
- Council tax band B
This character bay fronted three bedroom mid terrace home is situated in a highly sought after location with easy access to Reading University, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Suttons Business Park, Reading town centre, major motorway links and Reading`s main line railway station. The property has been recently modernised by the current owners and the accommodation now offers two large reception rooms, refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom to the ground floor with three double bedrooms to the first floor. To the rear of the property is a garden laid to decking and artifical grass. The property also benefits from an annexe to the rear of the property which is currently used as office space.
To the front of the property is a private pathway with bin storage and wrought iron gates. To the rear of the property is a garden laid mainly to decking and artifical grass with an annexe currently used as office space.
Situated in a highly sought after location, this property offers fantastic commuter links via the M4 motorway, A329M and Reading's main line railway station. The property also benefits from being close to local business parks, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading University and the town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.