3 bedroom house for saleBader Heights, Tangmere, PO20
- Living/Dining Room with French Doors
- First Floor Master Bedroom with Juliette Balcony and En Suite
- Wardrobe to Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2 to Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 and Family Bathroom to First Floor
- Garage and parking
- Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available
- Estimated Rent of £1250.00 per calendar month giving a Projected Gross Yield of 4.76%
The Lysander is a 3 bedroom mid terrace home with living/dining room, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. The master bedroom and en suite, plus Bedroom 3 and the family bathroom will be found on the first floor, whilst Bedroom 2 is located on the second floor. Outside the property has Garage and parking.
NB Main image shown is computer generated and internal images are from a Show Home at Bader Heights for illustrative purposes only, house styles vary ask for further information.
Plots 106 & 109 currently available
Kitchen 7'0 (2.13m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Living/Dining Room 13'7 (4.14m) x 13'7 (4.14m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13'7 (4.14m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Bedroom 3 7'0 (2.13m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 10'2 (3.1m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
Garage and Parking
Bader Heights is a delightfully landscaped new neighbourhood by Miller Homes incorporating an attractive selection of energy efficient 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes arranged around open green spaces, only a short drive from Chichester's coastal towns, the picturesque village of Tangmere is truly a unique place to live. It's a place where the peace of the countryside is available to anyone, from young families to regular commuters. The local community has plenty of its own amenities to offer and the village is situated just minutes from the stunning southern coastline.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62126437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.