4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tithe, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Beautiful 13' conservatory
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Requested cul-de-sac, village location
- Off road parking and a garage
- EPC energy rating D (58)
This beautiful detached home in the heart of Denmead is crying out for its next family to come along and enjoy for years to come. Extended over time, with the addition of a conservatory and coupled with a superb location, this property is sure to attract many buyers keen to start village life.As you pull up on your own driveway, you’ll be proud to call this ‘home’. After kicking your shoes off in the entrance porch, the lounge opens up and makes a lovely first impression, from here you can see all the way through to the garden giving you that real open plan feel.The real heart of the home is the dining room, which leads into the conservatory; this will be where the family catches up after their busy days to have some quality time. When people descend over the weekend, the dining room is a superb area to entertain in, whether that’s dinner parties or the children having friends over for tea. The kitchen is well proportioned with separate utility space and that all important downstairs cloakroom for any growing family. The rear garden is low maintenance for the children to enjoy all year round, whilst outside they can ride their bikes safely in this cul-de-sac. A superb home that will capture the attention of many a family.
What the Owner says:
We’ve enjoyed some fantastic times in the house over the years and the layout is absolutely superb; being open plan at the back of the house gives us more than enough space when all of the family get together. The cul-de-sac is lovely and quiet but still gives us good access back into Waterlooville and to the motorway when our jobs take us out of town.Village life is so enjoyable and we love that community feel.Having parking for several vehicles and a garage is also such a blessing having children and all their bikes etc.
It’s been a superb home to raise our children in .
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 12'11 (4.70m x 3.94m)
- Utility Area
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m)
- Dining Room: 14'7 x 12'3 (4.45m x 3.74m)
- Conservatory: 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'2 (2.95m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 6'6 (3.28m x 1.98m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.