3 bedroom terraced house for saleStaines Road, Ilford, Essex
- 3 bedroom mid terrace
- Loft room
- Extended property
- South Ilford
- Close to schools & parks
- EPC energy rating E (47)
This is a good sized family home in the Ilford Lane area of south Ilford. The property is close to Loxford Park and the Loxford Lane allotments.Also close by is Barking Park and Loxford School.There is a variety of shops close to the property, Ilford Lane caters from international tastes from all around the world.This is a mid-terrace 1930's style property. It has a driveway and a porch to the front.Internally there is a through lounge, an extended kitchen area and a family room to the rear.On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.The loft space has been utilised as a loft room that could be used for a variety of uses, such as another bedroom, office space or a study area. To the rear of the property is a good size rear garden, which is very low maintenance. At the back of the garden is a good size outhouse, which is an excellent storage facility for family needs.
What the Owner says:
We have owned this property for a few years now and have rented the property over the last few years. We found that it has very easily been let out, as it seems very popular with tenants because of its location, off street parking and the size of the property.We feel this makes a good family home and there is definitely potential to add value and make it into a perfect family home.
- Entrance via porch
- Through Lounge: 25'11 x 11'0 (7.90m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 17'11 x 7'0 (5.46m x 2.14m)
- Lean-to: 9'5 x 8'6 (2.87m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'11 (3.46m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'6 x 6'8 (2.29m x 2.03m)
- Loft room: 13'2 x 10'6 (4.02m x 3.20m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 52014275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.