2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCameron Knowe, Philpstoun, Linlithgow, EH49
- 2 Double Bedrooms Bathroom + WC
- Bungalow In Small Cul-De-Sac
- Lounge Kitchen Conservatory
- EPC = C
* Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
* Situated in a small cul-de-sac of only 2 properties
* Lounge , dining kitchen, bathroom plus WC
* Conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing.
* The perfect property to downsize to?
Lovely detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac of only 2 properties. Accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, WC, lounge, dining kitchen which has integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer which are included in the price. There is a conservatory with a glass roof, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom which has a WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. The property benefits from gas central heating, provided by a combination boiler, and double glazing. Externally there is a garden to the front and drive leading to the single garage. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn. The garage could be converted to further accommodation if required and the front lawn could be turned into more parking subject to planing and building warrant etc. EPC = C
Philpstoun is a popular rural village located approximately three miles east of Linlithgow, off the B9080 (Edinburgh Road). It has lovely walks along the Union Canal towpath to the local bistro. Linlithgow is situated 18 miles west of Edinburgh and 36 miles east of Glasgow, and has good commuting via the motorway network and the mainline train station provides service to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.
The ideal retirement property with 2 bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen and a conservatory. Enjoy walks along the Union Canal to the local bistro or continue into Linlithgow.
Lounge 15' 0" x 14' 3" (4.57m x 4.34m )
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 11" (2.87m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 8' 4" x 13' 9" (2.54m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 11' 10" (2.69m x 3.61m )
Garage 10' 0" x 16' 6" (3.05m x 5.03m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62126938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528716668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.