2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Sought after development
- Most spacious room sizes
- Two double bedrooms
- Second floor apartment situated to the rear of the block
- Large lounge leading to balcony
- Superb views to the rear
- Bathroom plus guest cloakroom
- Redbridge Borough Council
- Excellent spot for Queens Road, the Central Line and bus routes
- EPC D
A most spacious two bedroom apartment situated to the rear of the development and thereby benefitting from the attractive views from the balcony, lounge and bedrooms. Requiring modernisation and general updating it does however provide a blank canvass for any prospective purchaser to stamp their own personality on the accommodation.
Charnwood is situated within the London Borough of Redbridge and is also convenient for Queens Road with its boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose and is located within easy reach of the Central Line Station, bus routes and also links to the major road networks. Buckhurst Hill is a particularly sought after area being conveniently located for access to the City and West End, local state and independent schools and the leafy Epping Forest.
There is a communal entrance with a video entry security system. A communal lift provides access to the second floor. There is a welcoming and spacious entrance hall. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises a bright and spacious lounge with coving and superb views to the rear and patio doors leading to the balcony. The kitchen has a good range of units providing ample space. There are two double bedrooms both enjoying the attractive views to the rear with fitted wardrobes. There is bathroom and a very handy guest cloakroom. The apartment benefits from a useful extra storage cupboard in ground floor hall.
The development enjoys well tended communal gardens, garage en bloc and resident's parking.
Entrance Hall 9'2 < 13'4 x 8'0; Lounge 19'4 x 12'0; Balcony 7'4 x 3'4; Kitchen 12'0 x 7'0; Bedroom One 15'6 > 13'0 x 9'8; Bedroom Two 15'6 > 13'7 x 10'1; Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127115.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.