3 bedroom house for salePenshurst Road, Victoria Park, London
- New modern four storey house
- Three bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen / diner
- Separate reception room
- Exceptionally high finish
- Heart of Victoria Park Village
Located on a quiet residential street in the heart of Victoria Park village is this stunning modern four storey townhouse.
Set across almost 1,400sqft of internal space, the house has been designed to maximise flexible living space and finished to the highest level throughout. Upon entering on the ground floor there is a large kitchen, finished with gloss graphite handle less cabinets, polished concrete worktops and integrated smeg appliances. A central island creates an ideal breakfast bar or informal dining spot whilst a larger dining area is set to the rear of the property, overlooking the rear garden space and with a terrace set off.
Upstairs, the first floor has been given over to a single large reception room which also has access to a terrace space and is wonderfully bright thanks to skylights set across the forward portion of the room. Oak herringbone parquet flooring runs throughout the property including the open face staircases.
The master bedroom occupies the second floor and also benefits from skylights as well as an en suite shower room, finished with contemporary fixtures, chrome taps and heaters and painted Douglas Fir flooring. Two further bedrooms, each with built in storage and access to a patio area, are located on the lower ground floor. The bedroom to the front of the property also has an en suite bathroom finished in the same style whilst a larger family bathroom is situated at the rear.
Blending solid wood, golden London Stock brick and zinc cladding, the house looks to the future at the same time as paying homage to the areas Victorian foundations.
Penshurst Road is ideally located between Well Street Common and Victoria Park and offers easy access to some of East London’s most popular watering holes and eateries including The Empress, Machete and Deli Downstairs whilst renowned retailers Ginger Pig, Bottle Apostle and Haus are moments away. Several buses run towards Hackney and The City and Homerton station is a 10 minute walk away access to the transport network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS000EC4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.