3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsland Grove, Blackpool
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- SPACIOUS CORNER PLOT - IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- SITUATED JUST OFF PARK ROAD CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS DOWNSTAIRS WC
- CONVERTED GARAGE WITH POWER & LIGHTING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CONVERTED GARAGE WITH POWER & LIGHTING
- LOW MAINTENANCE YARDS TO FRONT & REAR
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME - LARGE CORNER PLOT *** The property is situated just off Park Road close to transport links and within short walking distance of Blackpool Town Centre. The property comprises; kitchen, lounge, dining room, downstairs WC, a family bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front and side with a few shrubs and plants and a gated entrance. To the rear is a small concrete yard with access to a brick built detached garage. The garage has been converted in a study/office with a workshop attached. Both of which have electric supply and lighting.
CALL METCALFS NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Gas and electric meters located in the cupboard.
Coved detailed ceiling. Double radiator.
LOUNGE 4.31m (14' 2") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Spacious lounge area with double glazed bay window to the front and side. TV/Aerial and telephone point.
Low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit.
KITCHEN 3.05m (10' 0") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Traditional fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units. The kitchen benefits from an integrated oven and hob plus extractor fan and a stainless steel sink and drainer.
SECOND RECEPTION/DINING ROOM 4.34m (14' 3") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Second reception room currently used a dining room. Carpeted throughout with double glazed bay window looking out into the back garden.
On the landing is a double glazed obscure window and access to the loft via a drop down ladder.
MASTER BEDROOM 4.31m (14' 2") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Double master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and cupboard space. Carpeted throughout with double glazed bay window to the side.
BEDROOM 2 3.31m (10' 10") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, shelving and cupboard space.
BEDROOM 3 2.95m (9' 8") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes, shelving and cupboards.
Four piece bathroom suite in white briefly comprising bath with overhead electric shower, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
To the front and side of the property is a low maintenance garden with a few plants and shrubs. Gated entrance.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
To the rear of the property is a small concrete yard with access what was previously the garage. This has now been converted into a study / office space with a brick built work shop attached. Both of which have an electric supply and lighting.
GARAGE 4.67m (15' 4") x 3.23m (10' 7")
UTILITY 2.80m (9' 2") x 1.62m (5' 4")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.