2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBois Moor Road, Chesham
- Fantastic location
- Views across pond to the moor
- Two reception rooms
- Beautiful country-style kitchen with stable door
- Two double bedrooms
- Period features throughout
- Stunning bathroom with separate double shower
- Side access to south-facing garden
Both reception rooms are a great size, the front room has a bay window, feature brick wall, fireplace and lovely floorboards. The sitting room is a good size and leads into a recently refitted country-style kitchen with stable door to the side.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom with separate double shower and roll-top bath.
The rear garden is south-facing, with gated side access, patio terrace and lawned area with shed.
There are lovely views to the front, across the pond, allotments and moor beyond.
A viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the standard to which the property has been refurbished and the great location, ideal for access to Amersham and Chesham alike.
Council Tax Band: C - £1542.93 17/18
Chesham can be described as having one foot in London and the other in Buckinghamshire.
Lively and colourful, it has a cosmopolitan air yet shares Buckinghamshire`s most prized features: the inspiring countryside, the rare peace and the ancient feel of England`s traditions.
Smart and increasingly well served by familiar High Street shops, Chesham`s independent retailers provide everything residents need. A quality butcher, housewares shop, chemist and baker complement the coffee shops and supermarkets.
Known locally for its schools (prep school and grammar school) the wide expanses of the country are no more than five minutes` drive from the centre.
The dual identity of Chesham makes it an informed choice for those leaving urban centres but wishing to remain connected to the hum and variety the larger town brings.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadlands, Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.