3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGoring Way, Goring by Sea, West Sussex, BN12 5BS
- Detached Bungalow in Convenient Location
- Close to Local Shops and Buses
- Requiring Some Updating
- Hallway - Cloarkoom - Lounge
- Kitchen - Utility Area
- Sun Room/Conservatory - 2 beds
- Bed 3/Dining Room - Pleasant Rear Garden
- Front Garden - Drive Leading to Garage
A detached bungalow in a popular and convenient location close to local shops. The accommodation is spacious, requiring some updating and comprises L-shaped entrance hallway, cloakroom, kitchen leading to utility area, lounge, sun room/conservatory, three bedrooms (bedroom three currently being used as dining room) and a bathroom. There are front and rear gardens, the rear garden being a pleasant feature of the property. There is a driveway providing off street parking and leading to a garage. The property benefits from gas heating and double glazing. Viewing recommended.
Situated on a popular road on the Ferring/Goring borders and being within a short drive of Ferring and slightly closer to Aldsworth Avenue shopping facilities. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 280296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.