2 bedroom terraced house for saleDame Mary Walk, Halstead
- Over 55's development
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Elegant Communal Resident's Lounge
A two bedroom mid-terraced house set within the luxurious grounds of Priory Hall forming part of a select development for the over 55's.
A retirement village for the over 55's in Halstead, Essex, that provides luxury living set in 4.5 acres of beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
Located adjacent to the local Bowls Club, with several golf courses in the region and situated approximately 0.5 miles from Halstead High Street, Priory Hall offers the opportunity for an active lifestyle with the comfort of assistance at hand, should it be required.
The charming market town of Halstead offers various leisure facilities, High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. There are rail links to the towns of Braintree, Chelmsford & Colchester which all have mainline stations. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both the A12 and A120.
Each new home comes with the benefits of:
24 hour warden call Careline system
Estate management services and residents support
Fully fitted kitchen including oven, hob, extractor, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer Elegant white ideal standard sanitaryware
Estate CCTV system
Secured by Design accreditation
10 year building warranty
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Understairs storage cupboard. Doors leading to:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and induction hob. Extractor fan. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/drier. Spotlighting. Radiator. Open plan to:-
Lounge/ Diner 18' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.64m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed French doors to rear aspect. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. TV and telephone points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
The rear of the property has a patio area, which in turn leads to the car park and a communal seating area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62127856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.