7 bedroom detached house for saleDoncaster, Lincolnshire
- Four reception rooms
- Large kitchen and utility room
- Impressive reception hall
- Seven bedrooms
- Two with En-suites
- Further shower room and bathroom
- Generous sized gardens
- Attached double garage
- Large detached garage and workshop
An imposing seven bedroom Grade II listed detached period property with a wealth of character features situated within private grounds extending to approximately 1.25 acres
Beltoft House is situated within the semi-rural village of Beltoft which is conveniently located within easy reach of the M180 motorway providing access to the regions major communication centres. A wide range of local amenities can be found in the nearby village of Epworth, this is a charming upmarket area with a variety of eateries and shops. Doncaster town centre is just 18 miles away and provides a comprehensive range of shops, services, facilities and schooling for all levels. Doncaster train station provides a main line direct service to London Kings Cross taking approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. Doncaster Sheffield airport is Located at Finningley just 12 miles away.
The porperty is an imposing seven bedroom detached period residence dating back to 1710. Great care and attention to detail has been taken to retain the character and integrity of the property both internally and externally. The property offers extremely generous and flexible living accommodation with two staircases that if required could provide separate living spaces. The property could also be satiable for a host of commercial ventures as well as being an impressive, private country house.
The picturesque landscaped grounds extend to approximately 1.25 acres, there is also a comprehensive range of extremely useful outbuildings and garaging. The large detached garage could easily be converted into a separate residential dwelling if so desired subject to the necessary planning permissions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128102.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DON170046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.