4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Limes, Galleywood, Chelmsford, CM2
- Extended Detached House
- 24ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with en-suite shower
- Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
- 38ft Double length garage
A modern detached family home located in this small cul de sac in the popular Galleywood area of Chelmsford. The property has benefitted from extended accommodation on the ground floor which comprises entrance hall, lounge, separate dining and sitting rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite shower room in addition to the family bathroom. Outside there is parking for several cars as well as the double length garage. The lawned rear garden extends to approximately 57ft x28ft and features a decked seating area.
Galleywood is located on the southern outskirts of the city and is home to Chelmer Park which offers a wide range of sporting activities. It is also famous for Galleywood common which was declared a nature reserve in 1993 and comprises 175 acres which includes the common and adjacent woodland and is a popular destination for dog walkers. The village provides easy access to A12 and offers a range of local shops, library, pubs and primary schools as well as regular bus services into Chelmsford City Centre which is under four miles away. Chelmsford offers a thriving shopping centre and is within easy reach of London. It boasts some of the most highly regarded schools in the UK and comprehensive shopping facilities are on offer which include theHighly Acclaimed Bond Street shopping precinct as well as a wide array of independent and chain restaurants, many bars and leisure facilities including Riverside Ice Rink. Chelmsford station provides regular and fast services to London Liverpool Street with average journey times of around 30 minutes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8227787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.