4 bedroom terraced house for saleCallis Street, Clare
Withdrawn from Market
- 3/4 Bedroom Character Cottage
- Grade II Listed
- Sitting Room & Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Ideal Location For Amenities
- Gas Fired Heating
- Set Out Over Three Floors
ENTRANCE LOBBY A part glazed entrance door provides access into the entrance lobby. With character tiled floor, exposed timbers and timber frame through to the sitting room.
SITTING ROOM 14' 7" x 11' 8" (4.44m x 3.56m) With a sash window to the front aspect, exposed timbers and feature chimney breast. Two radiators, part glazed sliding doors through to the kitchen/diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 6" x 14' 2" (5.33m x 4.32m) Max Range of wall and base units, integrating oven, hob with extractor over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard, tiled splash backs, doors to ground floor WC and conservatory.
WC Obscured window to the rear, low level flush WC and part tiled walls.
CONSERVATORY 10' 5" x 7' 5" (3.18m x 2.26m) Glazed windows and door leading out to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Radiator, stairs to top floor and doors to two bedrooms.
BEDROOM 15' 2" x 11' 5" (4.62m x 3.48m) Max Secondary glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
BEDROOM 13' 3" x 9' 7" (4.04m x 2.92m) Sash window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe with wall mounted gas fire Worcester boiler. Wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and independent tiled shower cubical.
TOP FLOOR LANDING Doors to bedroom and bathroom.
BEDROOM 10' 2" x 9' 7" (3.1m x 2.92m) Max Secondary glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboards and radiator.
BATHROOM Velux style window, sit in bath with mixer tap, low level flush WC, wash hand basin and door leading to another bedroom.
BEDROOM 12' 6" x 10' 6" (3.81m x 3.2m) Window to rear aspect, radiator, exposed timbers and exposed feature red brick chimney breast.
GARDEN The rear low maintenance garden is fully enclosed with mature flowerbed borders, housing many mature flowers and shrubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822020803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Clare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.