2 bedroom flat for saleWalnut Court, Woodmill Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Fabulous two bedroom flat on the third floor
- Perfectly located in a residential modern development
- Smart reception/kitchen with a balcony
- Well presented and generous bedroom
We are pleased to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom apartment near the River Lea. This stunning apartment has been completely refurbished with new wood flooring throughout, a modern open plan kitchen and a lovely bathroom. The apartment has floor to ceiling windows in every room, allowing in an abundance of light. The property comes with your very own balcony off the living room and parking.
Woodmill Road is located close to local shops and amenities on Upper Clapton Road and those in Stoke Newington, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach
Lease Information: Leasehold 139 years remaining
Ground Rent: £200.00 per annum
Service Charge: £1580.00 per annum (includes water use)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8237615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Heights, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.