1 bedroom apartment for saleLittle Croft, Bridge Close, Boston Spa, Wetherby, LS23
- Attention first time buyers, single professionals and investors!
- Well-designed upper floor apartment
- Sitting room / dining plus kitchen
- Excellent double bedroom and house bathroom
- Communal garden areas / two allocated parking space
- Prime setting close to Boston Spa's excellent amenities
This well-designed upper floor one bedroom apartment provides easily managed accommodation of a period feel within this distinctive and historic building close to the heart of the fashionable High Street amenities in Boston Spa.
Little Croft is an impressive period building located on the northern fringes of the highly regarded village of Boston Spa overlooking the bridge across the River Wharfe to Thorp Arch. The property has been converted into self-contained apartments which are ideal for the single person/young professional or investor seeking ease of access to excellent amenities in the nearby High Street.
A communal reception hall, with entry phone system, at the rear of the building leads to the top floor (effectively second floor at this level). With gas fired heating and attractive stripped pine multi-paned sash windows enjoying aspects towards the Bridge Road, the accommodation comprises a private hall, sitting room/dining room, a well-designed kitchen, double bedroom and house bathroom.
There is access via a retractable ladder to a large dry and useful roof void with magnificent beams and excellent storage space. To the outside the residents of Little Croft enjoy the use of a communal garden/seating area and each apartment benefits from two designated parking spaces with vehicular access from Bridge Close.
Prospective purchasers will be reassured by the creation in 2017 of a new management structure wherein the freehold of the building is now vested in the ownership of the apartment owners who then benefit from individual leases for the remainder of a new 999 year lease with a monthly service charge of £75pcm to cover the maintenance of communal areas and buildings insurance.
Proceeding through Boston Spa on the High Street, turn left onto Bridge Road in the direction of Thorp Arch, Little Croft is the impressive period building on the left hand side before the bridge with car parking accessed from Bridge Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WET170160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.