4 bedroom terraced house for saleIde Hill Road, Four Elms, Edenbridge, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Impressive terraced character home in the centre of the village
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathroom & shower room
- Large lounge with dual fuel burner
- 21ft kitchen/diner
- EPC energy rating E (47)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £370,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
In a prime position within the village sits an impressive and surprisingly spacious home just a short stroll from the local primary school and pub.Light and bright throughout the house, there’s much for you to admire. A lounge with dual fuel burner is the perfect place to relax after a day at work. Equally it is ideal for the family to gather on weekends. A country-style kitchen/diner is a nod to the character within the house. A space for a dining table overlooks the rear garden. The door invites you out to the patio area. The kitchen/diner has been designed to maximise both working and storage space.The second floor has been added and the bedroom has plenty of eaves storage as well as the advantage of an en-suite shower room, thus preventing any early morning queuing. Whether it is the main or guest room is your choice. The large store cupboard on the landing should be noted too.The original bedrooms span the first floor alongside the large family bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle. A large airing cupboard in the front bedroom is a useful space.The rear garden can be accessed by the side passage: incredibly handy whatever the need. Entertaining is taken care of on the large patio with a Pergola taking centre stage. There’s still plenty of garden beyond this to enjoy.
What the Owner says:
The village is also a community. Activities and social events centre around its church, primary school, cricket club, pub and two community halls. We are also lucky to have two village stores.
Being located central to the village, my growing teenagers were able to make use of the regular bus services, enabling them to travel independently.
The house itself has been improved to suit the needs of our family with additions such as useful built-in storage and a bespoke kitchen.
The garden is a sun trap and has been designed to provide space for socialising for all ages.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'9 x 12'4 (3.89m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 21'4 x 9'0 (6.51m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'0 (3.74m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 9'2 (3.48m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 8'9 (2.75m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 9'6 (3.48m x 2.90m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.