1 bedroom apartment for saleBurstock Road London SW15
- Victorian converted 1 bedroom flat
- Sought after location
- Double glazing throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Large bay window
- Minutes walk to East Putney Station
- Close to Putney mainline Station
- Close to Putney Bridge station
- Fantastic investment opportunity
Century 21 are delighted to present this superb one bedroom flat in one of the desirable locations in Putney.
The flat is a Victorian conversion that has been modernised by the current owners. It benefits from high ceilings, beautiful bay windows to the front of the property, wood flooring, modern kitchen and bathroom.
The flat is moments away from Putney common, Leaders Gardens and the river as well as from all restaurants, shops and cafes on Putney High Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2387935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Putney, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.