3 bedroom house for saleColne Road, London, E5
- Sash Windows and Ornate Cornicing
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Glorious Victorian Fireplaces
- Three Beautifully Presented Double Bedrooms
- Potential to Extend, Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- No Forward Chain
Enviably located in this peaceful street is this beautifully restored two-storey Victorian house, offering a host of charming features and stunning contemporary fittings, with much thought given to space and light. Beautifully proportioned accommodation composed of an inviting reception hall, a downstairs WC, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space with an open fireplace, striking kitchen/diner with access to a secluded mature garden, three double bedrooms and an exquisite bathroom. Within close proximity from ever-changing vibrant Chatsworth Road, the wonderful open spaces of the Marshes and transport links including Homerton Overground station. Excellent choice of primary and secondary schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.