1 bedroom apartment for saleHighfield Road, Idle BD10 8DF
- *"Later Living Lifestyle"
- *Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- *Guest suite available (nominal charge)
- *Part of this keenly sought after select development
- *SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED
- *House Manager, Spacious Communal Lounge
- *24 hour Emergency Call System
- *EPC Rating B
"Later Living Lifestyle" - One Bedroom Apartment - Fantistic Opportunity with Peace of Mind!
Built within recent years by retirement development specialists - McCarthy & Stone. Splendid top floor (lift access) Apartment. Forming part of this keenly sought after select development, enviably located between Idle and Thackley. This well presented ONE BEDROOM example SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate. Salient features include, house manager, spacious communal lounge, laundry and 24 hour emergency call system- for complete peace of mind. The guest suite (nominal fee applies) offers onsite accommodation for visiting family and friends. Contact our Highfield Road Office to arrange YOUR viewing TODAY.
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
Inner Hall - Walk in store closet
Lounge - 5.33m x 4.17m (17'6" x 13'8") - Patio doors to Juliette balcony
Kitchen - 2.41m x 1.73m (7'11" x 5'8") - Fitted kitchen including a range of modern wall and base units, worktops with stainless steel sink unit. Built in oven, separate hob and extractor. Splash back tiled walls.
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.48m (13'2" x 11'5") - Built in mirror door wardrobes
Bathroom - Four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, w.c, wash basin (closet housing water tank)
Leasehold Disclaimer - N.B. Our client has advised us that this property is leasehold, this information should be verified by your solicitor prior to proceeding with any purchase. Our client has informed us that the lease is 125 years from 2012, the current ground rent is £425 per annum which is paid in two installments and the current service/maintenance charge is £1,683.04 paid in twelve installments, this is reviewed annually.
Directions - From our Highfield Road office, travel along Highfield Road in the direction of Idle and Jowett Court can be found after a very short distance on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62128444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27306693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.