3 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Street, Plaistow, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 Bedroom maisonette
- Garden Area
- Completely renovated throughout
- Fantastic location, many local shops and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (42)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £520,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Perfect investment opportunity and in an ideal location. Within 5 minutes walk to Plaistow station and bus links on your door step to Stratford Westfield.This property is completely renovated from top to bottom. Quality has not been spared here with noticeably high spec appliances and attention to details is fantastic. The high ceilings and large windows allow the natural sunlight to flood the home. Beautifully fresh carpet and sleek laminated flooring set this home off. Cosy, comfortable and glamorous come to mind here. Set over two floors there is enough space to enjoy many relaxed evenings in front of the television, enjoy a lovely hot drink, watching the sunset from your living room.With the addition of an en suite to the master bedroom, long queues for the toilet will be a thing of the past. The added feature of outdoor space is a bonus and with the right weather, you and friends can enjoy many fun filled days just sitting out here and taking in the sounds of the children's chimes enjoying themselves at the park down the road.Make this house your home, call today to arrange an opportunity to view this beautiful home.
What the Owner says:
I have grown up here and really enjoyed many years living here. This has been a family home and I regret to leave as I have had such great times.Being so close to the centre of Plaistow has definitely been a benefit for me to commute into town. I have loved being able to take a stroll down the road and grab fresh ingredients for lunch to cook, it is really handy.All the works that have been done allow the new owners to just walk in and enjoy straight away. I hope they love it just as much as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'0 x 8'4 (5.19m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 1514'0 x 14'4 (461.77m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'0 (4.27m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.