3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMidland Street, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Rear Enclosed Walled Garden
- New Windows & Doors Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Separate WC
- Walking distance to City Centre, Train Station and Hallam University
Property Briefly Comprise: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room. refitted modern kitchen, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom and separate WC. Ideal access to City Centre. Viewing Strictly via Agent.
***GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£185,000***Located upon this cobbled street is this outstanding three bedroom end terrace property which has been upgraded by the current vendor to include refitted kitchen and bathroom, newly floor coverings throughout and newly decorated. Offering attractive accommodation for a young couple or first time buyer. The property also has the advantage of off road parking to the side, an enclosed rear garden and outhouse. A early inspection is recommend to appreciate the high standard off accommodation on offer!
Front entrance double glazed door, stair access to first floor.
Lounge 9' 10" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.00m x 3.48m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, single radiator, living flame gas fire with surround.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.58m into recess )
Single radiator, rear facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.84m max x 2.92m max )
Range of newly fitted modern wall and base units, inset sink and mixer taps, space for washing machine. Rear and side facing double glazed windows, rear double glazed door giving access to rear garden. Tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with extractor over.
First Floor Landing
Loft Access and separate W.C with wash hand basin and low flush W.C.
Bedroom One 14' 10" Max x 9' 11" ( 4.52m Max x 3.02m )
Two front facing double glazed windows and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 6' 4" ( 2.74m max x 1.93m )
Rear facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.92m max x 2.97m max )
Two rear double glazed windows, single radiator and built in storage cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Modern white suite being low flush W.C, panel bath with mixer shower and hand wash basin. Tiling to splashback, extractor to ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator to wall.
Exterior And Gardens
To the side of the property is a car port with driveway for off road parking and outside light. Rear enclosed garden area with store house providing useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.