2 bedroom flat for salePandora Court, Docklands, E16
- Very stylish and modern two bed flat
- Set on the third floor
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Private balcony with views of Canary Wharf
- Access to balcony from bedroom as well as reception
- Well proportioned double bedrooms with integrated storage
- Set in a smart new development with cycle storage
- Close to shops and DLR
This is a stylish and modern two bedroom flat on the third floor of a smart recent development, boasting a chic reception/kitchen and sizeable private balcony.
Situated a short distance from Newham Way which provides a direct road link to Canary Wharf and beyond. Beckton District Park North is also a short distance away, and DLR stations are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.