8 bedroom terraced house for saleGuest House, Bath Street, Southport, PR9 0DP
- Multi Award Winning Establishment
- Stunning Interior
- Superb Owners Accommodation
- Fabulous Central Location
- No Onward Chain
- Eight En-Suite Guest Rooms
- Outstanding Business Opportunity
- Includes All Fittings and Furniture
Walk through the front door to be greeted by a warm welcome and the stunning surroundings of The Ambassador Townhouse,no wonder this hidden gem has won so many awards. Located just a short stroll from both the Promenade and Lord Street Boulevard with its shops cafes bars and theatres . This business has a well proven track record, with bookings for conferences, golfing breaks,and returning customers already booked in for 2017, and has a turnover of £76,000 PA. It is also worth noting that the British Open Golf Championships are at Royal Birkdale in Southport next year giving an estimated revenue of over £15,000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62129645.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Southport & Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.